Friday, June 23, 2017, at the AON Center, Chicago.
- From the lobby of the Fairmont Hotel, go down the escalator to the Lower Level (Spa Level/Fitness Center Level)
- There will be a spotlight that says “Aon Center à” follow the path (pedway) to the Aon Center
- Go through the revolving door, you will be in the Aon Center Lobby and there will be a Starbucks to your left when you enter.
- When you arrive in the lobby, please have a photo ID to present to security upon check-in.
- Then, take the escalator up one floor and follow the signs to The Mid America Club elevator bank and press “80” on the touch screen, you will be directed to a specific elevator.
- When you arrive on the 80th floor, turn right (there will be a NCCA sign with an arrow pointing towards the conference room where our meeting will be held)
My cell (Laura Stevens) # is 312 401-8448 if you need to reach me.
Breakfast will be severed at 8:00 am, with our meeting starting promptly at 8:30 am. Looking forward to seeing everyone on Friday morning.
Leave a Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.